You are here
If you live and breathe by cost estimates and percentage completed, deal with stress of the bidding process, and whims of the weather-- you must be in the contracting business. Whether your business is general contracting, subcontracting, commercial construction, new home building, residential improvements, electrical, HVAC, masonry or building highways and bridges, you have some unique needs when it comes to financial information and reporting.
Gunnip & Company understands operational and financial issues inherent in this industry – from project estimating and scheduling to cash flow management. Gunnip's construction team understands the guidelines and can assist you in the proper presentation of your information.
In addition to traditional accounting, auditing and tax services we offer industry-specific business consulting services designed to increase operational efficiency and profitability. We have a proven track record of hands-on involvement that takes us everywhere from the job site to financial institutions, and even forensic accounting support in the event a legal matter arises.
Our broad range of services to the construction industry includes, but is not limited to:
- Cash flow analysis
- Contract claim assistance
- Bonding and financing assistance
- Cost allocation/segregation analysis
- Benchmarking reports
- Succession/transition planning
- Overhead analysis and budgeting
- Audited, reviewed and compiled financial statements
- Bookkeeping and payroll services
- Controllership services
- Strategic federal and state income tax planning and preparation
- Sales and use tax consulting
- Multi-state tax consulting
For more information regarding our services to the construction industry, contact:
Experience is the Difference®