Gunnip is a growing CPA firm located in Wilmington, Delaware with 60 employees and clients in a wide variety of industries. We are currently seeking a senior tax accountant to join our team.
Since 2008, our employees have consistently ranked us in the Top 10 small workplaces in Delaware. Since 2011, we have been the highest ranking CPA firm on the list. Our staff specifically names our exceptional benefits package, high appreciation level and low-stress, flexible environment the main reasons they stay.
- Preparation and review of individual, partnership, and corporate returns
- Research, collect and follow up with client to gather necessary information to complete returns
- Perform tax research with view for compliance and alternatives to satisfy client’s objectives
- Review and supervise tax work of other staff
- Additional related duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited college/university
- 5+ years of recent public accounting experience preparing and reviewing tax returns
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Delaware CPA permit to practice or actively seeking certification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently on assigned tasks and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines.
- Able to accept direction on given assignments
- Detail oriented and organized
- Experience with ProSystem fx Tax, ProSystem fx Engagement and ProSystem fx Document is preferred, however, training will be provided if needed
Gunnip & Company LLP is an equal opportunity employer.
Experience is the Difference®