Gunnip is a growing CPA firm located in Wilmington, Delaware with 60 employees and clients in a wide variety of industries. We provide highly personalized and comprehensive assurance, tax, and business consulting services to clients throughout the mid-atlantic region. Our team of professionals work with clients in industries such as manufacturing, wholesale, professional services, commercial development, contractors, nonprofit organizations, as well as state and local government. We look for people who are seeking a career in public accounting.
We are looking for a smart, motivated individual who has a strong aptitude to learn new skills and who enjoys working in a team based environment. The candidate will have the opportunity to work closely with clients and management.
Due to our continued growth, we have an opening for a Tax Supervisor and Manager with 6 – 10 years of experience in public accounting.
The Qualifications for this position are:
- Bachelor of science degree in Accounting
- Current CPA license
- At least 6 years of public accounting experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Dedication to superior client service
- Experience in Corporate Federal tax compliance and corporate state and local tax compliance
- Ability to perform tax research
- Experience with Federal and state audits
The following areas of experience would be advantageous:
- Manufacturing background
- R&D credit at the Federal and state of Delaware levels
- Inventory 263(a) cost inclusion
- Transfer pricing concepts
- Subpart F income of controlled foreign corporations
Gunnip & Company LLP is an equal opportunity employer. Benefits include paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, life and disability insurances, 401k / profit sharing plan.
To apply, please send resume, and cover letter including salary requirements to email@example.com.
Experience is the Difference®